The Paragon Park Administration Building was the only structure from 1905 still standing when the park closed in 1984. It was located in the rear corner of Paragon and housed the park management offices. Unfortunately, we ran out of time to get the building moved off the site. The newspaper clipping is from July 16, 1985, days after the bulldozer reduced the structure to a pile of rubble.
Paragon’s Administration Building – an original from 1905
Leave a reply